There are two key things (my superpowers) that make me an exceptional coach.
I call myself an Empowerment Coach because I am an asset for women who want to go deep, get unstuck and unleash their RESILIENCE and SHINE!
MY 2 SUPERPOWERS:
1. I WAS BORN TO DO THIS
This is one of the things I was put on the planet to do. When you are doing the work you are meant to do, that automatically gives you an edge – it’s the difference between Mozart becoming a basketball player or a musician.
2. I’M NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK
Many coaches do what I call “surface level coaching”. They stay in the safe zone with their clients, intimidated by difficult conversations and taboo topics. I am not afraid to hold space for vulnerability, taboo talk and sensitive subjects. This is often where transformation and paradigm shifting new awarenesses are often hiding.
Outside of coaching, I love to dance –
my hearts SOARS when someone asks me if I’m a professional dancer, because I’m not!
My personal coaching practice was previously focused on sexual empowerment coaching.
Prior to that I worked as a nutritional consultant and practitioner of Total Body Modification at the following clinics:
- Dr. Jonn Matsen’s clinic: Northshore Naturopathic Clinic in North Vancouver
- Dr. Natalie Groenewoud’s clinic: Aumakua Integrated Wellness Clinic in downtown Vancouver
- Dr.’s Ilana Block and Orna Villizan’s clinic: Harmony Health Centre in Westmount, Quebec
I have studied at:
- Erickson Coaching International – Module I-IV
- Total Body Modification – Modules I-V and M
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition – CNP – Certified Nutritional Practitioner (First Class Honours)
- Dalhousie University – BSc – Environmental Science and Community Design
- Karma Teachers – Ecstatic Dance Yoga Certification
- Frog Lotus Yoga – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Prior and Ongoing Personal Development:
- Tony Robbins ‘Unleash the Power Within’ – July 2017
- Integrity! TBM Retreat – March 2017
- Personal Coaching Sessions (with various coaches) – ongoing
- 1:1 Mentorship with Dr. Kevin Millet – 2016/2017
- 1:1 Business Mentorship with Mark Bentz – 2018 to present
How to work with me:
see you soon. xox