Hello sweet lovely!
You have found yourself here and I am so grateful for your interest in my offerings.
I love to work with women who are trying to manifest their ambitious – be them physical, mental, emotional or all three. There is so much beauty and power in the transformation from survival and suffering into states of magnetic abundance and love. We all deserve to find and live from a place of peace and joy.
Life can be tough. I know, I went through more than 5 years of utter survival. I often say that in those 5 years I cried more than in the rest of my life combined. That may not be accurate (there is no way to really know) but I can tell you it rings true in my body – it was HARD.
I learned bucketfuls about myself and life in that time. My hardships also birthed my inspiration for helping women move through their challenges. I do the work that I do because I know many women are suffering at this very moment – feeling alone, stuck and unsupported. The suffering is very real and it is my purpose to offer you my hand to rise up and move forward.
1. I WAS BORN TO DO THIS
This is one of the things I was put on the planet to do. When you are doing the work you are meant to do, that automatically gives you an edge – it’s the difference between Mozart becoming a basketball player or a musician.
2. I’M NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK
Many coaches do what I call “surface level coaching”. They stay in the safe zone with their clients, intimidated by difficult conversations and taboo topics. I am not afraid to hold space for vulnerability, taboo talk and sensitive subjects. This is often where transformation and paradigm shifting new awarenesses are often hiding.
Outside of coaching, I love to dance –
my hearts SOARS when someone asks me if I’m a professional dancer, because I’m not!
Prior to coaching, I worked as a nutritional consultant and practitioner of Total Body Modification at the following clinics:
- Dr. Jonn Matsen’s clinic: Northshore Naturopathic Clinic in North Vancouver
- Dr. Natalie Groenewoud’s clinic: Aumakua Integrated Wellness Clinic in downtown Vancouver
- Dr.’s Ilana Block and Orna Villizan’s clinic: Harmony Health Centre in Westmount, Quebec
I have studied at:
- Erickson Coaching International – Module I-IV
- Total Body Modification – Modules I-V and M
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition – CNP – Certified Nutritional Practitioner (First Class Honours)
- Dalhousie University – BSc – Environmental Science and Community Design
- Karma Teachers – Ecstatic Dance Yoga Certification
- Frog Lotus Yoga – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
see you soon. xox