I am here to create space for women to be seen, heard, and acknowledged after their miscarriage.
I believe that inside each and every one of us, we have all the resources required to find our way through all of life’s challenges.
I work tirelessly towards finding solutions to my life’s challenges and in supporting others to do the same.
I’ve combined my personal experience having had a miscarriage with my years of study and work in health and wellness to create services and products that support and empower women.
Outside of coaching, I love dancing. My hearts soars when someone asks me if I’m a professional dancer (I’m not!). I’ve also travelled extensively by both bicycle and backpack.
If you’re interested some of the more standard credential based stuff, here it is:
My personal coaching practice was previously focused on Sexual Empowerment Coaching and I also worked as a nutritional consultant and practitioner of Total Body Modification at the following clinics:
- Dr. Jonn Matsen’s clinic: Northshore Naturopathic Clinic in North Vancouver
- Dr. Natalie Groenewoud’s clinic: Aumakua Integrated Wellness Clinic in downtown Vancouver
- Dr.’s Ilana Block and Orna Villizan’s clinic: Harmony Health Centre in Westmount, Quebec
I have studied at:
- Erickson Coaching International – Module I-IV
- Total Body Modification – Modules I-V and M
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition – CNP – Certified Nutritional Practitioner (First Class Honours)
- Dalhousie University – BSc – Environmental Science and Community Design
- Karma Teachers – Ecstatic Dance Yoga Certification
- Frog Lotus Yoga – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training