My name is Jessica, and I have been on a richly rewarding path of self-discovery and growth. My business is a result of this and my deep desire to help others on a similar path.
My aim is to empower, liberate and inspire others to live masterfully. I have a goal to help people step into a life of nourishment and progress. My mission is to help others stand tall in their self worth, speak confidently using their own voice, and find the resourcefulness within themselves to step into the life they dream of.
Living masterfully means leaving no one area of your life ignored. When we turn a blind eye to any one area of our lives, it creates instability. When we least expect it, that one area could come crashing down, destroying efforts we have placed elsewhere, such as building: a resounding career, nourishing relationships, financial freedom, or supreme health. One of my mentor’s Dr. Kevin Millet says:
“If you think your life is working in all areas except one, it’s not.
If one part of your life isn’t working, your life isn’t working.”
Sexuality is an area where people tend to shy away from and often avoid altogether. This is a tremendous oversight and injustice to one’s self. Your sexuality is a huge part of who you are as a person – your identity. However, society hasn’t yet created equal space for this conversation. This is where I come in. I am here to offer space for this area of growth to be uninhibitedly at the forefront!
I was part of an orchestra, singing orgasms.
One of my favourite places on the planet is in an ice castle.
I did a solo bicycle tour around the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
(Left: The final act – an orchestra of singing orgasms – in The Vagina Monologues, a play by Eve Ensler; Middle: moments before my solo orgasm performance; Right: for your amusement)
I have overcome chronic and at times severe eczema. The process of working through this physical “weak link” helped me to learn so many things about myself and initiated a transition into a wonderful and rewarding career in health and wellness. Prior to launching this business, I worked as a nutritional consultant and practitioner of Total Body Modification at the following clinics:
- Dr. Jonn Matsen’s clinic: Northshore Naturopathic Clinic in North Vancouver
- Dr. Natalie Groenewoud’s clinic: Aumakua Integrated Wellness Clinic in downtown Vancouver
- Dr.’s Ilana Block and Orna Villizan’s clinic: Harmony Health Centre in Westmount, Quebec
A CHALLENGE I’VE OVERCOME:
I believe that we always have room to grow, expand and be better. I continue to step into a more empowered version of myself, and that is a very nourishing place to be. It is my calling to help others to do the same.
- Erickson Coaching International – Professional Coach
- Total Body Modification – Modules I-V and M
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition – CNP – Certified Nutritional Practitioner (First Class Honours)
- Dalhousie University – BSc – Environmental Science and Community Design
- Karma Teachers – Ecstatic Dance Yoga Certification & Frog Lotus Yoga – YTT – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training