Hello sweet lovely!
You have found yourself here and I am so grateful for your interest in my offerings.
I love to work with women who are trying to improve their lives, be that stepping into their power, out of suffering or manifesting their ambitions – physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. There is so much beauty in the transformation from survival state into magnetic abundance and love. We all deserve to find and live from a place of peace and joy.
Life can be tough. I know, I went through more than 5 years of utter survival. I often say that in those 5 years I cried more than in the rest of my life combined.
I learned bucketfuls about myself and life in that time. My hardships also birthed my inspiration for helping women move through their challenges. I do the work that I do because I know many women are suffering at this very moment – feeling alone, stuck and unsupported. The suffering is very real and it is my purpose to offer you my hand to rise up and move forward.
1. I WAS BORN TO DO THIS
This is one of the things I was put on the planet to do. When you are doing the work you are meant to do, that automatically gives you an edge – it’s the difference between Mozart becoming a basketball player or a musician.
2. I’M NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK
Many coaches do what I call “surface level coaching”. They stay in the safe zone with their clients, intimidated by difficult conversations and taboo topics. I am not afraid to hold space for vulnerability, taboo talk and sensitive subjects. This is often where transformation and paradigm shifting new awarenesses are often hiding.
Prior to Coaching
I worked as a nutritional consultant and practitioner of Total Body Modification at the following clinics:
- Dr. Jonn Matsen’s clinic: Northshore Naturopathic Clinic in North Vancouver
- Dr. Natalie Groenewoud’s clinic: Aumakua Integrated Wellness Clinic in downtown Vancouver
- Dr.’s Ilana Block and Orna Villizan’s clinic: Harmony Health Centre in Westmount, Quebec
Where I’ve Studied
- Erickson Coaching International – Module I-IV
- Total Body Modification – Modules I-V and M
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition – CNP – Certified Nutritional Practitioner (First Class Honours)
- Dalhousie University – BSc – Environmental Science and Community Design
- Karma Teachers – Ecstatic Dance Yoga Certification
- Frog Lotus Yoga – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Thanks for being here